Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Big 29!

 Matt is now 29! His last year in his twenties! I think that he is still in denial that he will be 30 by this time next year. I am so proud of everything that Matt does! He gets up early and goes to work and stays late so that we can live the life that we live! He is such a great husband and I can't wait to watch him with Lincoln because I KNOW that he is going to be a GREAT father!

Matt is a VERY hard person to shop for and keep surprises from. After trying and failing for the first 2 years to get him something and keep it a secrect I decided this year that I was just going to take him shopping for his gift. (Next year I am going to try and suprise him again.....we will see how that goes.)

Part of the reason he is so hard to surprise is because he always goes out and buys everything that he needs/wants. The one thing I KNEW he would want this year was the Big Bang Theory Season 5. Sure enough when it came out the week before his birthday he came home from work and he gave me that look. The I want something really bad, its my birthday next week, don't say no look. So we ended up going that night and getting his birthday present. I think that he had rewatched every single episode before his birthday the week later. It made him really happy to get this for his birthday so I guess it is ok that I didn't get to surprise him with anything.

On his actual birthday my family gave him FIFA 2012. My little brother Jaxon got Matt way into this game. Whenever we go over to my parents house on sundays Matt and Jax always end up playing this game. I think that he has played it every day since his birthday. Later that night Matt's parents came over and gave him a gift card to ROSS. This was desprately needed! The one thing that he doesn't buy for himself is clothes and he is getting to the point were all his clothes that he likes are getting torn and tattered.

Here is a quick pregnancy update! I am currently 35 almost 36 weeks. Everything is going great! We have everything ready for his arival! All we need is little Lincoln and everything will be complete. I am now going to see Dr. Farley every week. I am currently 50% effaced (at least I am making some progress).


This is my first attempted craft for Lincoln's Room. I think it turned out really good! Now all we need is this little guy to make his apparance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment