Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 Weeks Old!!


I can't believe that my little guy is already 2 weeks!! We went to his 2 week check up yesterday and are happy to report that EVERYTHING is great! He now weighs 7lbs 5ozs. He is perfect. He sleeps for 4 hours straight at night (which makes me VERY happy.) He loves tummy time, and LOVES his binkie!

We tried breast feeding and it worked for a little while, but Lincoln is just impatient and doesn't get enough fast enough. So I have been pumping and feeding him a breastmilk bottle every two hours. This makes it nice because when Matt is home from work he can feed Lincoln and he feels like he can do a lot more to help out.
 
He Loves to go on walks! Im very glad that he likes going on walks because this is really the only excersice that I can do for the next four weeks because of my C-Section.
 
 
He is already getting so big! I am taking LOTS of pictures so I will remember him at every stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment